Podcast: College Football Week 3 Preview (Listen Now!)
In the latest Cover 2 podcast, Braden Gall and Mitch Light preview the Week 3 slate of the college football season. Clemson’s visit to Louisville is the game of the day, but there are plenty of other intriguing matchups on the docket. Conference play begins in the SEC, with Tennessee traveling to Florida, South Carolina hosting Kentucky, and LSU making the trip to Starkville to face Mississippi State. Out West, USC hosts Texas in a rematch of one of the great national championship games of all time.
Other topics discussed:
– Purdue’s rapid ascension under the great Jeff Brohm
– Can Josh Rosen keep UCLA rolling?
– Why Pittsburgh has no chance against Oklahoma State
– Coordinators under the gun at Tennessee and Florida
– Mitch’s picks against the spread
Send ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall, @AthlonMitch or email email@example.com.
The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.